Sally’s Children’s Hairdressers offers an online booking facility in order that we provide an efficient and democratic service to all our clients.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to book your appointment online in advance
- You can book up to 8 weeks in advance
- Although we do accept walk ins on the day if there is availability, during peak times, such as weekends and school holidays, booking online is essential
- All bookings are in multiples of 20 minute slots
- You can book an imminent slot if there is availability and you can make it to our salon in time
- Your first booking will generate an email to you containing your Username and Password. Use these to Login to cancel or book subsequent appointments.
- All bookings will receive an approval notification email containing a link to add the event to your Google Calendar
- You will receive a reminder notification via email at 8pm the evening prior to your appointment.
Please ensure you arrive a minimum of 5 minutes before the start time of your appointment(s). This will ensure a backlog of clients is avoided.
The minimum time requirement prior to canceling is 2 hours. Clients will incur a cancellation charge, equal to 50% of the cost of the booked service(s), for canceling within 2 hours of the start of the first appointment.
Clients are requested to cancel their appointments online. This is done by logging on to their account here using the username/email and password that were emailed to them following their initial appointment booking. To reset your password, please visit here.
I normally spray your child’s hair with water or a detangler spray. The detangler spray I use is from Child’s Farm and is suitable for eczema-prone skin.
Sally’s offers a hair wash and cut service, particularly if your child’s hair is very thick. Your child would need to be over 5 years for a hair wash service.
Please take as many photos as you would like of your own children or children in your care during your visit.
I do offer a certificate for the first haircut, to mark this special occasion. The certificate is free of charge but you need to let me know if you require one.