The health and safety of my customers and myself is paramount
- From 19 July 2021, there is no longer a legal requirement to wear face coverings in indoor settings. If you wish to wear a face mask I will respect your right to do so
- Cutting stations and chairs are be wiped-down and sanitised at the end of each day
- All equipment will be sanitised overnight
- Services will be carried out strictly by appointment only, no walk-ins will be accepted
- There is a seated area by the window where two people can sit or if preferred (and weather permitting) seating will be available outside
- A maximum of two adults (parent or carer) with siblings to accompany the child(ren) coming for a haircut. The salon is not that big.
- If you need to bring a sibling because of lack of childcare availability, this will be acceptable.
- I reserve the right to terminate an appointment if I consider a client is not cooperating with them.