By using or accessing any part of the Sally’s website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
By using sallyscuts4kids.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of sallyscuts4kids.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use sallyscuts4kids.com.
Sally’s may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Sally’s. Your continued use of sallyscuts4kids.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
If any of the following terms and conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
The relationship between you and Sally’s will be governed by English law. You agree to submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Sally’s Children’s Hairdressers offers an online booking facility in order to provide an efficient and democratic service to all our clients.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to book your appointment online in advance
- You can book up to 8 weeks in advance
- Although we do accept walk ins on the day if there is availability, during peak times, such as weekends and school holidays, booking online is essential
- All bookings are in multiples of 20 minute slots
- Thicker, longer hair or restyling requires a double slot of 40 minutes
- You can book an imminent slot if there is availability and you can make it to our salon in time
- Your first booking will generate an email to you containing your Username and Password.
- Use your email address and password to login to book subsequent appointments.
- Use your email address and password to login to cancel or reschedule appointments.
- All bookings will receive an approval notification email containing an ICS file to add to your device’s calendar and a link to add the event to your Google Calendar
- You will receive a reminder notification via email at 8pm the evening prior to your appointment and subsequently 3 hours and 1 hour before your appointment.
Please ensure you arrive a minimum of 5 minutes before the start time of your appointment(s). This will ensure a backlog of clients is avoided.
Rescheduling an appointment
If you want to reschedule your appointment(s), you don’t need to cancel and rebook! Simply log in here and tap the ‘Reschedule’ button to the right of the appointment(s) you wish to reschedule. You will be sent two confirmation emails on rescheduling an appointment; one cancelling the original appointment and the second confirming the new rescheduled appointment time.
Cancelling an appointment
If you want to cancel your appointment(s), simply log in here and tap the ‘Cancel’ button to the right of the appointment(s) you wish to cancel. You will be sent a cancellation confirmation email on cancelling an appointment.
The minimum time requirement prior to an appointment for canceling or rescheduling without penalty is 2 hours. Clients will incur a cancellation/rescheduling charge, equal to 50% of the cost of the booked service(s), for canceling/rescheduling within 2 hours of the start of the first appointment.
Clients are requested to cancel or reschedule their appointments online. This is done by logging on to their account using the username/email and password that were emailed to them following their initial appointment booking. To reset your password, please visit here.
Online Payment Refunds
If you made payment online in advance for an appointment using PayPal (either with your PayPal account or a credit/debit card) and cancelled more than two hours before the appointment time, you will be issued with a 100% refund within 28 days.
If you made payment online in advance for an appointment using PayPal (either with your PayPal account or a credit/debit card) and cancelled less than two hours before the appointment time, you will be issued with a 50% refund within 28 days.
I normally spray your child’s hair with water or a detangler spray. The detangler spray I use is from Child’s Farm and is suitable for eczema-prone skin.
Sally’s offers a hair wash and cut service, particularly if your child’s hair is very thick. Your child would need to be over 5 years for a hair wash service.
Please take as many photos as you would like of your own children or children in your care during your visit.
I do offer a certificate for the first haircut, to mark this special occasion. The certificate is free of charge but you need to let me know if you require one.
Customer Data and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of May 2019, customers are able to view all the personal data we hold about them and completely erase and delete their user account and data under their profile tab, available here.